Monday, January 16, 2012

Big mall, bigger fun!

Jason and Justin were both of work today, and my office was a ghost town because banks were closed.  We took advantage of the lazy day by meeting up for lunch and an indoor play date at Mall of Georgia. 

The food court is a fabulous place for two hungry brothers, three little pizza heads, and two mamas.  It doesn't hurt that all three little ones could have stood in their seats and screamed at the top of their lungs and not even come close to being as loud as that place on a school holiday.  Fortunately for us, they were extremely well behaved.  Maybe the chaos intimidated them?

After lunch we gave that mall a run for its money.  We rode everything it has to offer.  Some twice, and the school bus even more.  Hardin had a BLAST on the train!  He has this new deep belly laugh that is so contagious.  He did it the entire time, especially when strangers waved to us.  The school bus was the next biggest hit.  The race car, not so much. 

Jason and I have always had a very close relationship with Cawley.  He gets us, we get him.  We love him, he loves us.  I know it will never be the exact same with Lillian, but I sure do hope it will be close.  That little girl is something else! 
Some serious people watching!

One of the shirts we had made for C.  I may or may not already be making Hardin's I liked them so much :)







 



This is the face I got when I asked "baby, did you ride the TRAIN today?"

2 comments:

  1. What a fun play date! I can't believe all of Lil's teeth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just all exceptionally precious tonight. Such a huge blessing to have those cousins so close together.

    ReplyDelete